FROST IS COMING. ARE YOU PREPARED?
SEE BELOW FOR:
Videos on how to prep your wind machine
Our frost checklist
How to add alerts and run reports
Chinook Wind Machine Frost Prep
Frost Prep for the Altrac Web app
Altrac Recommended Alerts to Set Before Frost Season
Alert sent when battery voltage falls below a preset threshold. The alert is preset for 11.8V, below which the wind machine might fail to start during a frost night.
Alert sent when wind machine turns on. We recommend you set up this alert for your wind machines in the coldest locations.
Alert sent when temperature falls below a preset threshold. We recommend you set up this alert for your wind machines in the coldest locations.
This alert is useful for theft protection. During frost your lead acid batteries are vulnerable to theft, and this alert will notify you when the battery has been disconnected.
What People Are Saying
Let Altrac Protect Your Crops This Frost Season
- Turn equipment off at sunrise. Save 12% on fuel costs.
- Remotely adjust start/stop temperatures as fruit ripens.
Peace of Mind
- Instantly check equipment status from your phone
- Reduce frost surveillance labor 40%
- Go directly to machines that need servicing instead of looking for problems
Improved Frost Damage Protection
- Text alerts when frost occurs or when equipment fails to start.
- 2-hour head start to identify engine problems.
- Turn equipment off & on from a safe distance
- Minimize accidents caused by a sleep-deprived crew
- Turn all equipment off in high winds
- Run reports help prioritize service on active machines
- Identify battery, solar panel empty fuel tank issues before failure occurs.